The program will contain contributed talks and poster sessions. Since the number of contributed talks is limited, authors of some submitted abstracts may be invited to present a poster.
- Nuno Crato (Universidade de Lisboa).
- Antonio García-Ferrer (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid).
- Victor M. Guerrero (Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México).
- Marc Hallin (Université Libre de Bruxelles).
- Agustín Maravall (Banco de España).
- Fabio H. Nieto (Universidad Nacional de Colombia).
- George C. Tiao (University of Chicago).
- Ruey S. Tsay (University of Chicago).
- Victor Yohai (Universidad de Buenos Aires).
- Ruben Zamar (University of British Columbia).
- Qiwei Yao (London School of Economics).
- Wenceslao González Manteiga (Universidad de Santiago de Compostela).
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter (Vienna University of Economics and Business).
- Submission of Abstracts: February 23th, 2018.
- Notification of acceptance: March 2nd, 2018.
- Early registration: From February 16th, 2018 to March, 31th, 2018.
- Regular registration: From April 1st, 2018 to June 6th, 2018.
- Conference: June 7th– 8th, 2018.
We ask for a 1-page abstract submission. You should send BOTH the .tex file and the .pdf file or alternatively the .docx file. The deadline to send the abstract is February 2nd, 2018. You will receive an e-mail telling if your work has been accepted by the February 16th, 2018.
See formatting template for details: